By Baba Maxwell
KNRC: Carl flash Tundo wins 3rd consecutive Guru Nanak Rally to open kenya national Rally championship 2020 series.
Carl flash Tundo aka MR R5 slayer opened the 2020 Kenya National Rally Championship season by winning the first round of 8 event calendar. Co-driven by Tim Jessop, this was their 3rd straight Guru Nanak Rally win and 5th overall Guru Nanak Rally win.
Carl flash Tundo who drives a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X flies his way past 4 R5 class cars into victory by beating defending champion Baldve Chager who drives a similar car Mitsubishi evo x by 03:15.4 and fellow Team mate Onkar who drives VW Polo R5 by 11:20.03.
2020 KCB Guru Nanak Rally Finishers Results:
1. Carl Tundo/Tim Jessop (Mitsubishi Lancer EvoX), 01:44:57.6
2. Baldev Chager/Ravi Soni (Mitsubishi Lancer EvoX) 01:48:13.0
3. Onkar Rai/Stuart Loudon (VW Polo) 01:56:17.9
4. Ian Duncan/Tej Sehmi (Nissan Patrol) 01:57:27.2
5. Jasmeet Chana/Ravi Chana (Mitsubishi Lancer EvoX) 01:58:04.0
6. Nikhil Sachania/Deep Patel (Mitsubishi Lancer EvoX) 02:00:10.3
7. Evans Kavisi/Absolom Aswani (Subaru Impreza) 02:00:13.9
8. Yasin Nasser/Ali Katumba (Subaru Impreza) 02:09:37.1
9. Christakis Fitidis/Eric Nzamwita (Mitsubishi Lancer EvoX) 02:09:37.1
10. Steve Mwangi/Denis Mwenda (Subaru Impreza) 02:13:35.9
11. Aakhif Virani/Azhar Bhatti (Skoda Fabia) 02:23:12.6
12. McRae Kimathi/Evans Mwenda (Subaru Impreza) 02:26:13.2
13. Daren Miranda/Wayne Fernandes (Subaru) 02:27:14.3
14. Issa Amwari/Job Njiru (Mitsubishi Lancer EvoX) 02:38:09.9
Man of his word on the eve of Guru Nanak Rally Recce we spoke to Flash Tundo he told us Am winning this Rally we’re going for nothing but win I want to make my fans happy Tundo told Hapasport