- Providing services on the Website (hereinafter called the “Online Services”) to customers and conducting related operations Processing of customer applications for the Online Services for members;
- Responses to customer inquiries and complaints Efforts to design and improve the Service customized to interests of consumers, including through sending questionnaires to customers (no personal information collected thereby will be disclosed to any third parties) Efforts to customize the Service to the interests of our users, including through sending questionnaires to customers (no personal information collected thereby will be disclosed to any third parties) Notifications to contest winners. Before using personal information for any purpose other than those listed above, we will notify you to request your consent, and will not use your personal information for such other purpose unless you give your consent. If you do not wish for us to use your personal information for the purposes described in (4), (5) and (6) above, you may opt-out of such uses.
- Providing Information to Third Parties We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your advance consent, except where such disclosure: Is in accordance with or required by applicable law Is necessary for the protection of the safety or property of our users or the public, and it is difficult or impractical to obtain the consent of the individual Is necessary for public health or education and it is difficult or impractical to obtain the consent of the individual Is made in cooperation with national or local authorities, or an individual or entity appointed by such authorities to enforce the law or carry out legal process, and in which seeking the consent of the individual could affect such enforcement or legal process Is made pursuant to a merger, acquisition or other business combination. We may disclose aggregate information regarding users (not including personally identifiable information) to third parties that we believe to be reputable. Please also see “About Cookies” below. If we entrust an individual or entity with the handling of any personal information, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over such an individual or entity to ensure the security of such personal information. Children We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 15.
- If a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian may e-mail us, and we will remove such information from our database and cease promotional contacts with the child. Please see “Contact for Inquiries and Complaints about the Handling of Personal Information” below for information on how to contact us. About “Cookies” The sideways “cookies”— small files that the web browsers store on your computer — to manage access to and use of our site, recognize your preferences and to facilitate effective site administration. Some of the services and advertisements included in our site are delivered or served by third-party companies. These companies may place or recognize cookies,
- Please see “How to Obtain Disclosure, Add to, Delete or Opt-Out of Use of Your Personal Information” below for the procedures to make such a request. Suspension of Use When we are requested by a user to stop using his/her personal information on the basis that such information was collected improperly or is being used for purposes other than those specified without his/her consent, we will review the facts relating to such request without delay. If we find a valid reason for such a request, we will cease the use of such personal information. Please see “How to Obtain Disclosure, Add to, Delete or Opt-Out of Use of Your Personal Information” below for the procedures to make such a request. Inquiries and Complaints We have a department in order to receive and respond to any inquiries and complaints concerning our handling of personal information efficiently and appropriately. Please note that any such communications must be in writing (which may include e-mail). Please see “Contact for Inquiries and Complaints about the Handling of Personal Information” below for information on how to contact us. How to Obtain Disclosure, Add to, Delete or Opt-Out of Use of Your Personal Information Obtain an Application Form for Disclosure Complete and Send the Application Form Fill in the information requested and send the Application Form to our Information Desk with: A deposit of five hundred (500 yen) by postal money order; A return envelope with your name and address; and Copies of two of the following documents to verify the identity of the person making the request: driver’s license, passport, foreign resident registration card, a basic resident registration card with photo, pension insurance booklet or certificate of seal registration. * In the event that the request is made by an agent, a document certifying the authority of the agent and copies of two of the documents above verifying the identity of the agent are required. Address: RAM house KAMOKYA STRRET KAMPALA sideways EA Contact for Inquiries and Complaints about the Handling of Personal Information Contact us at email@example.com